The past few days I have been reminded of Jehovah Jireh – God, my Provider. Here’s a quick list…
- Rachel & David – their gift of blessing helped Hilary pay for the U-Haul she needed
- John – who loaded up his truck here Friday PM and left early Saturday AM to head to Nashua with some of Hilary’s things and to drive the U-Haul once he arrived
- Dave, Kenny and Derek Stock – who gave of their Saturday to help load and unload Hilary’s things
- Kenny – who offered to go clean at Hilary’s old apartment so she could continue to unpack
- Ken – from Grace Fellowship – who gave Hilary an entertainment center AND delivered it to her new apartment…he also told her about a place where she might get a table and chairs
- Matt – who spent time putting together Rita’s bed and being an encouragement to the gang that was at the “Lake” house
- Derek – who walked in and started hanging shower curtains and doing anything he could to help
- I was thankful for God’s financial provision that allowed us to help with some of the little odds and ends needed for the apartment and that the girls were willing to let me help set up the kitchen
- God – heard my inner thoughts about missing the texts messages I would get daily from Katie and had not received since she was in Europe – SURPRISE – she used Andrew’s ipod (and some kind of app) to send me text messages! It brought tears to my eyes – and stars in Andrew’s crown ;0)
- God – for creating the beauty of flowers and allowing me to enjoy some new lilies I have planted this year
It is SO easy to take God’s blessings and provisions for granted. His hand was seen in so many things over the past few days and I was reminded of the song “Jehovah Jireh”.
Jehovah Jireh, My Provider, His grace is sufficient for me, for me, for me.
Jehovah Jireh, My Provider, His grace is sufficient for me.
My God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory, He will give His angels charge over me.
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me. Jehovah Jireh cares for me.
I pray HE is Jehovah Jireh for you.