- Last week I discovered I have family in NH!! Sharon found me through Facebook and she lives 45 minutes south of here! The magic of Facebook! We hope to meet in the near future.
- Hilary is home for a few days.
- I have a LONG weekend!
- I have been to the greenhouse :0)
- I have my engagement ring back AND it actually looks correct, but it is not my diamond. The setting is now almost identical to what I had before; however, the jeweler who did the repair chipped my diamond before or after putting on the new head. That explains why there was no “sparkle” coming through it and no clarity. The owner gave me my diamond back, but put a new diamond in my setting. It is a much better outcome than I had expected – thanks to all who had prayed.
- I will never be the “Ace of Cakes” or the “Cake Boss”. I am not Johnnie Gabriel of Gabriel’s in Marietta, GA, BUT I am a woman who loves to bake for her family and here is the Fresh Strawberry Cake I made tonight from, Cooking in the South, by Johnnie Gabriel. (Phone camera takes a lousy picture…)
Have a great weekend!