- Played keyboard at church
- taught Sunday School at church (part of VeggieTales Madame Blueberry, “A Thankful Heart is a Happy Heart…”) and made Quirky Turkeys with the kids
- picked up odds and ends for baking for Thanksgiving
- picked up a Steak Bomb and a wonderful steak and cheese sandwich at R & L Subs – which were thoroughly enjoyed by me and John
- LINDSEY – all of the following were done while listening to Christmas music – figured that would make you happy…LOL
- baked Christmas Sugar Cookies and used the wonderful Food Saver to package and freeze them for Christmas
- made a double batch of Party Mix for Thanksgiving munching
- tried a new recipe – Alton Brown’s White Trash recipe (cereals, m & ms, pretzels, nuts, dried cranberries in a white chocolate mixture) – not bad – makes a HUGE batch but I’m sure it will be devoured while everyone is home for Thanksgiving
- did 3 loads of laundry
- typed up blocking sheets for One Voice
- WATCHING Patriots vs Bills (GO PATS!!!)
John painted the bathroom for me – hooray! Tomorrow we can hang my new shelves! NEXT project…paint dining room/kitchen, but that will wait until after Thanksgiving. John said he’d paint for me if I’d prime the walls. I want to have it done before Christmas.
Well, the football game is calling.